An event to benefit Vermont Veterans causes.
“Veterans helping Veterans”
Here is how to support our Vermont Veterans
- If you have a motorcycle and want to ride, come to St. Albans. Ride registration is 9 AM-10:45 AM this Saturday and the ride starts at 11 AM sharp!
- Even if you don’t come to ride you can come to watch the ride begin or come after the ride to enjoy the fellowship and there will be a cash grill.
- If you can’t be there, check out the route map of their ride and put out a welcoming sign to show your appreciation for their service as they ride by. Wave an American Flag!
- Donation form (The purpose of the ride is to raise funds for Veteran causes.)
- Share this email with others in your address book. Help get the word out.
This is a perfect opportunity to say “Thank You” for protecting our freedoms and “Welcome Home” and at the same time help in “raising funds for non-drug assisted rehab programs for veterans, their families and the Vermont communities in which they live.” Drug addiction and PTSD are of national concern and our Vermont Vets are not immune from them.